Wednesday 11 November 2009

Dexter Season 3

I absolutely hated Season 2 of Dexter for two very good reasons. Firstly the death of Sergeant James Doakes who was quite easily the baddest ass of all bad asses. It was such a shame the character got killed off as he was a great antagonist for Dexter. But the main reason was the character Lyla, it was a terrible storyline and I just wasn't convinced. And her British accent just sounded so off it kind of got annoying. Those two reasons were why I put off tuning in to season 3 until recently and to be honest I'm not hooked as I was with season 1.

The murder of Oscar is obviously going to take up most of the season and I'm sure it will end up with Miguel Prado suspecting Dexter at some point. The case itself doesn't sound that great but I'll have to wait and see if things improve on that front. The storyline involving Debra seems a bit more intriguing and I'm sure Deb will end up helping out Internal Affairs. Then we have the whole Rita being pregnant situation which I'm really not too sure about, but I should have seen it coming with all the sex Dexter and Rita were having in the first episode!

Hopefully things will pick up and Dexter will hit the heights of season 1.....

No comments:

Post a Comment