Wednesday 28 October 2009

Top Chef - Season 1 vs Season 2

OMG! What a shocker! I tuned in to see season 3 and was met with a All 4 Star challenge pitting the final four from Season 1 against the final 4 from season 2! This is like going out to dinner with your ex girlfriend and your current girlfriend!

Nice to see all the contestants made it back, although LeAnne was replaced by Stephen as she is now a producer on Top Chef! Dave is a bigger douche than Stephen or Marcel in my opinion, I can't stand him.

The fact that both Stephen and Marcel, the two antagonists in their respective series seems a little bit of coincidence. Also, isn't it a bit of a disappointment that both previous winners failed to win the challenge?

Harold looks way too intense! He actually looked like he was planning on how to dump Padma's body when she was announcing the ingredients for the elimination challenge!

It's so weird seeing Stephen and Ilan on the same show! It's freaking me out! It's like they have no right to be sharing the same space at the same time!

I'm not feeling Elia's new look.

I'm rooting for Season 2, I like them all. From Season 1 I only like Harold.

Woah! Season 3 judging the challenge!

I reckon Season 1 have taken it with ease, the judges didn't seem to dig Season 2's offerings.

Damn, the two previous Top Chef's got slated! They were probably the worst dishes of the whole challenge!

Season 1 laid the smackdown on Season 2 big style.

No comments:

Post a Comment