Monday 12 October 2009

Bones Season 4 Finale

Hmmmmmmmm.......

I just watched the finale of Bones season 4 and I have to say I was less than impressed. The whole dream sequence was confusing and the plot was very limited. I liked how they worked all the characters of the show in to the storyline but it was a pretty lame episode. Zach was brought back but did nothing but stand around in the background!

The episode started with Booth and Brennan shagging and then revealed that the pair were husband and wife and the Jeffersonian was in fact a nightclub. I'm hoping that the producers were testing the waters with the possibility of getting Booth and Brennan together, because on the evidence of this episode alone it just wouldn't work! Why can't they just be friends!

Here's hoping Booth makes a quick recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment