Monday 26 January 2009

Random laughs....

From the first season of 30 Rock in the episode 'The Source Awards' LL Cool J makes an appearance as rapper Ridiculous. After Liz accidently shoots her date all hell breaks loose and Ridiculous and his crew confront Jack.

Jack: "Good god Lemon you shot a Black!" No, no, no, it's cool that's his last name"
Ridiculous: "You gotta be kidding me Donaghy, first Mr Foley here disrespects me and then she shoots my business manager.
Business Manager: "I've got blood on my totes"
Ridiculous: "He's got blood on his totes, you're making a mockery of the Source Awards. Wait til I tell Tupac abouth this. Uh....Uhhh............"
Jack: "I didn't hear anything"

I loved that little 2pac reference! I also loved the fact that Jack went out with Condoleezza Rice! It's these little subtle gags that impress me most about this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment