Sunday 1 February 2009

Bones

I'm really glad I gave this another go because I'm really getting in to this show. The chemistry between Booth and Brennan makes the show, the cases keep the show fresh despite being pretty grusome and watching the msytery unravel is always interesting.

One of the best things about a show in my opinion are the supporting cast. If the cast is weak, the show suffers, where as the Bones staff are all solid. My personal favourite is Dr Zach Addy, he's supremely intelligent yet lacks the social ettiquette to interact with normal people. Unfortunately I was a little careless and found out by mistake that Zach becomes a bad guy in season 3 and is written out of the show! Damn!

The other great thing about Bones is it's theme music. The best theme music for a TV show since Ghostbusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment