Tuesday 28 April 2009

Quick Update

OK I've been meaning to update this blog but haven't got round to it, so I'm going try and sum up my recent viewing in this post.

I just completed season 2 and 3 of the US Office, absolute quality. Mike Scott beats David Brent hands down. OK I have to admit Scott's character lacks the realism of Brent but he makes up for it with his zany ways. Who would have thought at the start of Season 3 Micheal would actually hook up with Jan? I feel a bit sorry for Karen, she is way hotter than Pam (although Pam has a better personality) and she gets dumped by Jim having followed him all the way to Scranton. The Dwight vs Andy storyline has been hilarious, but it was pretty obvious Dwight would end up reclaiming his spot as Micheal's right hand man.

Just started watching season two of Bones and I have to be honest, I'm not enjoying it as much as the first season. The cases seem as interesting and gruesome as ever but something just isn't clicking. The addition of Camille isn't necessarily a bad thing, but how many strong willed women does a show need?

I still haven't watched the final four epsiodes of season one of Reaper. But if rumours are to be believed, it won't be coming back for a 3rd series so I don't need to hurry on this one!

I've been trying to get in to the UK version of Life on Mars but I'm struggling. The concept is great, a modern day policeman stuck in the 70's but I'm still not feeling it. Maybe it's because I have no recollection of the 70's?

I saw one episode of Horne and Corden and I have to be honest, it was pretty crap. Looks like the pairs' agent is trying to cash in on them as much as he can before they crash and burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment